Sunday 15 April 2007

Bad Cinema


Kids, there is probably a lot to say about this movie, but the main thing that comes up to my mind is ‘What a waste of valuable time!’ I could have been working that day, earning money and gaining experience. Instead I wasted almost two hours watching a few underage rejects drinking, screwing around and abusing drugs. Perhaps the movie was created to shock people and give parents a wake up call, so that they can see what’s going on in their little princess’s bedroom, but I still insist that the movie is just a piece of garbage. It shows nothing new, no major statement has been actually established. We just gaze upon the degeneration of our world. Are we supposed to be sorry for the girl that has HIV? She caught she, she was a moron, she did not use protection, she is dead. Good, more fresh air for proper people.What about the main characters last words as he’s lying asleep in bed? ‘Take the ….. away from me and I have nothing’. Am I supposed to understand him better? To nod my head and say, ‘ah yes, he lives by his own rules, good for him’. No, kids and the youth culture they represent are the cancer that is killing our society, they are the little parasites, which make taxes grow year after year. Girls sixteen years of age getting pregnant, children addicted to drugs and alcohol, all this can be seen everyday in the center of Wolverhampton, so I see no point in seeing the same on the big screen.

Have a look thru the worst movies ever made- http://www.thestinkers.com/100stinkers.html

No comments: